Key responsibilities :
• Conduct meetings (visit, conference call, emails) with the customers to maintain the customer relationships.
• Attend (visit, or exhibit) exhibitions to have bigger market exposures and to expand the customers portfolio.
• Accomplish the agreed annual export sales budget with the direct responsible, including the sales quantities and value.
• Issue the monthly action sales plan for his/her area which includes the sales distribution by market and by product to achieve the budgeted financial revenues.
• Visit periodically the allocated markets in his/her geographical area and conduct market analysis which should be communicated to the head of Export in order to translate the opportunities into business.
• Collect market’s information to increase sphinx’s competitive advantage.
• Communicate with the concerned departments in the factory, mainly Customer Service, to secure the orders into production and achieve a maximum customer’s satisfaction level.
• Collaborate with the Customer Service department to ensure the collection before the shipment.
B.SC Degree (Engineering is preferred(
-From 7 to 10 years of experience in the same position.
-MBA or equivalent studies (preferable(
-Excellent command of English language both spoken &written.
-French speaking is preferred
This position is not managerial level, equal Section Head level position.
Kindly send your updated CV to HR@sphinxglass.com with a recent photo and mention job title ” Export Area Sales Manager ” in the subject.